Nocturnal muscle cramps are common, particularly in older people. Such cramps are associated with:
- Many common diseases
- Side effects of medications
- Prolonged sitting
Exercise induced cramps are related to:
- An imbalance of electrolytes
- Lack of fitness
Fithealth Anti Cramp addresses these issues with an ideal combination of tissue salts in a chewable tablet format. These particular tissue salts are known to reduce inflammation, provide electrolytes and reduce lactic acid build up.
About the Tissue Salts:
- Magnesium Phosphoricum D6 is helpful in the treatment of frequent cramps and spasms of muscles. It is supportive in the treatment of muscle pains e.g. menstrual pains, common tensions in the neck or shoulders and painful spasms in the gastrointestinal tract. Foods that include high levels of Mag Phos: cashew nuts, pine nuts, oats, brown rice, wheat, garlic.
- Natrium Phosphoricum D6 regulates the acid-base balance and is helpful in the treatment of hyperacidity. It assists the metabolism in general and is supportive in digestive complaints. Foods that include high levels of Nat Phos: salts, crayfish, chicken eggs, beetroot, celery, sesame seeds.
- Ferrum phosphoricum D12 is helpful in all kind of infections in their initial stage. It is supportive in the treatment of acute inflammations, feverish conditions, fresh wounds, cuts and scratches as well as first-degree burns (e.g. sunburn). Foods that include high levels of Ferrum Phos: baker´s yeast, mussels, mushrooms, pistachio nuts, spinach.
- Kalium Chloratum D6 is found in many cells of the body, especially in the brain, muscle and nerve cells and in red blood cells. Eingesetzt wird es wegen seiner entgiftenden Wirkung hauptsächlich bei Schwellungen durch Entzündungen. It is used because of its detoxifying effect mainly with swelling caused by inflammation. Foods that include high levels of Kali Chlor: bananas, oats, coconut, tomatoes.
Nutritional Information per 1 Tablet:
Magnesium Phosphoricum D6 (Mag Phos) - 100 mg
Natrium Phosphoricum D6 (Nat Phos) - 100 mg
Ferrum Phosphoricum D12 (Ferrum Phos) - 50 mg
Kalium Chloratum D6 (Kali Chlor) - 50 mg
- Contains no sugar, starch, yeast, gluten, crustacea, egg, fish, soya beans, mollusks, artificial colouring
- Suitable for diabetics
- Suitable for vegetarians
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking the product
Dosage and suggested use:
Nocturnal Cramps: Chew 1-2 tablets before going to sleep and if necessary, during the night. If condition persists, see a practitioner.
Exercise Induced Cramps: Chew 1-2 tablets daily or as and when required. During exercise: Take 2 tablets before exercise and every hour during exercise. If condition persists, see a practitioner.Fithealth Anti Cramp - A factor in the maintenance of good health.