Cal Mag C
Cal Mag C
Fithealth Cal Mag C contributes to:
- The development and maintenance of bones, teeth, cartilage and gums
- The maintenance of normal muscle function
- Connective tissue formation
- Wound healing
Calcium and Magnesium are especially important for women as bone loss starts to occur after the age of 30.
As one ages connective tissue also becomes brittle. The inclusion of Vitamin C in Fithealth Cal Mag C contributes to the formation of connective tissue.
The use of Calcium Lactate significantly enhances the absorption of the calcium content of this product.
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||300 mg|
|Calcium Lactate||300 mg|
|Total Magnesium Oxide||150 mg|
|of which elemental Magnesium||90 mg|
Dosage and suggested use:
Take 1 capsule daily with cold water during meals, or as advised by your practitioner.
- Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, artificial colouring or artificial preservatives
- Suitable for diabetics
- Suitable for lacto-vegetarians
- Suitable during pregnancy. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your practitioner before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C