The Approved Proprietary Herbal Extract, Flaxseed Oil and Lecithin in Fithealth Dry Mouth capsules help restore moisture in your mouth by nourishing the salivary glands.
Adequate saliva improves your ability to taste and swallow with ease, and aids in oral hygiene.
Dry mouth can be caused by:
- Side effects of medication, disease, infection or medical treatment
- Nerve injury to the head or neck
The symptoms of dry mouth include:
- Dry, sore throat
- Dry, red, raw tongue
- Bad breath
You should notice an improvement within seven to 21 days of taking Fithealth Dry Mouth capsules. Use in conjunction with Fithealth Dry Mouth Spray to keep your mouth moist and relieve the discomfort of dry mouth.
|of which alpha linolenic acid (omega 3)||275mg|
|Approved proprietary herbal extract||83mg|
Dosage and suggested use:
For the first two weeks, take 4 capsules daily (2 morning/2 evening) with cold water. Thereafter, take 2 capsules daily with cold water as a maintenance dose. If condition persists after six to eight weeks, consult your practitioner.
- Contains no sugar, yeast, gluten, lactose, corn, dairy, eggs, nuts, wheat or artificial colouring
- Suitable for diabetics
- Use in conjunction with Fithealth Dry Mouth Spray to help keep your mouth lubricated
- Warning: not suitable during pregnancy
- Capsule size and colour may vary
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use in conjunction with Fithealth Dry Mouth Spray to help keep your mouth lubricated.