Cal Mag C
Fithealth Cal Mag C contributes to bone, teeth and gum maintenance and normal muscle function.
Fithealth Cal Mag C contains a combination of Calcium Lactate, Magnesium and Vitamin C.
Fithealth Cal Mag C contributes to:
- The development and maintenance of bones, teeth, cartilage and gums
- The maintenance of normal muscle function
- Connective tissue formation
- Wound healing
Calcium and Magnesium are especially important for women as bone loss starts to occur after the age of 30.
As one ages connective tissue also becomes brittle. The inclusion of Vitamin C in Fithealth Cal Mag C contributes to the formation of connective tissue.
The use of Calcium Lactate significantly enhances the absorption of the calcium content of this product.Nutritional information:
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||300 mg|
|Calcium Lactate||300 mg|
|Total Magnesium Oxide||150 mg|
|of which elemental Magnesium||90 mg|
Take 1 capsule daily with cold water during meals, or as advised by your practitioner.
- Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, artificial colouring or artificial preservatives
- Suitable for diabetics
- Suitable for lacto-vegetarians
- Suitable during pregnancy. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your practitioner before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C
Fithealth Cal Mag C – a factor in the maintenance of good health.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Product information: Download